The Future Tracks Work Placement program has been designed with your needs in mind.
We’ve created a program that connects you with part-time jobs in early learning. Many students work part time, Future Tracks turns part-time work into relevant career experience while you complete your bachelor degree in early childhood teaching.
There are many benefits for students:
- Be connected with part-time job opportunities at high quality services
- Support from Future Tracks including Work Readiness training and networking opportunities
- Earn while you learn, working in the sector you’re passionate about and interested in
- Gain valuable experience and start to build your professional network while you study
- Graduate feeling job-ready and well prepared for your career as an early childhood teacher