The Graduate Program
About to finish studying? Feeling apprehensive about finding or starting a job? Keen to enter the sector and hit the ground running?
The graduate stream of the Future Tracks Professional Development program is designed to support Bachelor of Early Childhood Teaching students through one of their most demanding times. We do this by providing expert guidance as you complete your degree, make the transition into the workplace, and develop your professional identity.
Our goal is to see ...
- early childhood teachers finish their degrees, job-ready, with confidence and focus
- new teachers finding the right jobs, in the communities where they can contribute the most
- early childhood professionals equipped to grow with their communities, and provide children with valuable skills that have life-long impact
- a commitment to designing quality learning experiences that respond to children’s individual needs and vulnerabilities
We take a highly individualised approach, with development opportunities selected based on your interests, strengths, needs and ambitions. The Future Tracks experience for a soon-to-be graduate might include:
- interactive educational workshops
- face-to-face and virtual support sessions
- recommended informational tools and resources
- real-world experiences, through industry placements
- friendly advice and mentoring opportunities with thought leaders and peers
- leadership training to build confidence and prepare for the future
- advice on career pathways
- students in their final year of a Bachelor of Early Childhood Teaching
- recent graduate Early Childhood Teachers (ECTs)
By signing up for one or two years of Future Tracks, you’ll enjoy a flexible program of professional development designed to complement and enhance your final years of study.