Connect with Your Community
Free access until end January 2022
The Front Project have been busily working to create a game-changing online community for the ECEC workforce. By joining the Online Community you’ll establish important peer-to-peer networks, engage with a dynamic community of like-minded teachers and educators and improve your practice knowledge and skills. As a bonus you will also be able to:
- access opportunities for professional development webinars and other events before the rest of the sector
- enjoy opportunities for collaboration with peers from all parts of the sector and all over the country
- deepen your impact and the quality of your practice through deep discussions about new and improved ideas, practices and approaches
- understand some of the key leadership and upskilling pathways in ECEC
- access support to help you with your early childhood teacher studies.
Register your interest and be amongst the first in the workforce to join this unique community of passionate early learning professionals and help make yourself and your profession made the biggest impact on the lives of Australian’s youngest citizens.